Read all the 9 guidelines thoroughly, then do them. Relax in this distinctive way. Visualize in this special mode. End up feeling especially great. Everyone can use better luck. And better luck means better relationships, better fitness and additional cash to splash. And you can commence right now.
1. Sit upright in a comfortable straight back chair, allowing yourself the luxury of a deeply relaxing sigh, just like you might have, at the end of the day.
2. Close your eyes and count backward slowly from 10 to 1, one count for each deep, relaxing breath.
3. At this point, take one more deep breath, and as you breathe out, feel yourself relaxing even deeper.
4. Brilliantly imagine yourself at a casino, feeling all the quivering exhilaration.
5. The casino is named “My Incredible Life”. Appreciate the flashing colored neon sign. (crazy critical!)
6. You’re winning lots at the one-armed bandits, at the craps table, at the roulette wheel, at poker, at blackjack, at baccarat, even at keno, at all you check out.
7. Remarkable. You notice the ritzy wall clock-calendar reveals tomorrow’s date, and you feel superb.
8. With buckets chock-full of cash, almost too heavy to bear, you depart the private club, passing under that “My Incredible Life” symbol.
9. Back on earth at this point, you count yourself out from 1 to 10, to full alertness at 10, feeling honestly amazing.
So, resolve this super mind power task at this point, if you need to perk up your luck. And remember, this means more assurance in love, job, family, travel, funds, power, fame, and assets.
Technically, you only need complete this right once, on the other hand, to totally reach overpowering clarity of thought, to get it really real, I advise up to a dozen times in totality. Take on a consistent regime, in accordance with your lifestyle; at least one time a day for only fifteen minutes flat at a time; If you can manage it, 3 times a day is definitely ideal.
You will start to become aware of a well-defined shift in your physical experience, any time from nearly instantly, to up to three days from originally commencing. Once you pick up a “hit”, discontinue the exercise and try to fully erase from your mind, any distress with it at all.
At this point, don’t stress this, but at times, intense desire can trigger concern, which can invite a temporary negative happening. If this should occur to you, do not, repeat do not, stop this exercise. Just keep it going. The nuisance of the unconstructive event will fade as fast as it appeared. Luck will then grace you in spades (pun intended).
Without your having to study any further than this page, I’ve just shown you how to change your luck for the better. To help you to further clarify your mind, I’ll, at this point, ask you some questions to think over, for after you have completed the exercise:
A. How hard was it to get over the initial strangeness of putting the book down and following these advice tips?
B. Did you feel serene calm, or were you jitteringly excited?
C. Did the backwards count give you a feeling of moving downward yet deeper into a state of relaxation?
D. Were you able to “fully”, picture the casino entry doors and the “My Incredible Life” sign?
E. Did you feel positive, walking up to the teller and paying for your original chips?
F. Were you able to clearly visualize the roulette wheel, with the silver ball bouncing into the number slots?
G. What were you doing with your chips while the croupier was dealing out the cards?
H. Were you playing with a companion or companions, if so, did you run into them there, or did you roll up with them?
I. What drinks did you order, and how did you relate to the waiters or waitresses?
I’ll reveal the effect of your results to the above quiz in the next article. So stay tuned in.