Executives are the top performers in your corporation. They often enjoy some of the finest luxuries. When it comes time to exchange executive gifts buy something an executive will respect and admire. These gift choices are among the most respected and make up the top five executive gift ideas.
1. El Casco office accessories like memo holders, pencil sharpeners and cell phone caddies are extremely fine executive gifts. All of El Casco’s products are hand assembled, hand polished and plated in silver chrome or 23kt Gold. The extensive polishing and plating process produces an extraordinary shine. These gift ideas are useful, and respected for authenticity. Each one is imported from Spain.
2. Dacasso Desk Sets are made from fine premium and top grain leathers. They come in several styles including croco embossed, classic black and burgundy. A Dacasso desk set is an excellent executive gift idea because it shows real class and style.
3. Gemstone Globes and Bookends are fine executive gift ideas because they are original, authentic and decorative. You will find that Alexander Kalifano makes the best gemstone globes. Hand made and polished to a gleaming finish, they are colorful and decorated with individual colored gemstones to make up each continent.
4. Pen Stands are another fine executive gift idea. Choose leather, Gold or marble pen stands. You can also find pen stands that include professional symbols like Caduceus, Scales of Justice and the Bull and Bear.
5. Wine Gifts are always an excellent choice because executives enjoy wine. They show true taste and they are ideal for special occasions. You can also never have too many. Select from wine openers, wine boxes or travel sets. These are very popular executive gifts.
Other executive gift ideas include poker chip sets, games like chess and backgammon and travel accessories.
Find a whole collection of corporate executive gift ideas right here. Everything from El Casco staplers, to crystal globes and desk sets.