Best Tongue Twisters
Get Wrapped Up On These Words
If you are in hopeless need of vocabulary improvements, but don’t have the time to pursue the necessary education channels, a quick tongue twister a day might be a sound answer for you.
Here’s a few twisters to help get you all wrapped up while increasing your speech.
- Six short slow shepherds.
- Plague-bearing prairie dogs.
- Vincent vowed vengeance very vehemently.
- Sam’s shop stocks short spotted socks.
- The ochre ogre ogled the poker.
- Kacha papaya pacca papaya Kacha papaya pacca papaya Kacha papaya pacca papaya.
- A tutor who tooted the flute, tried to tutor two tooters to toot. Said the two to the tutor, ‘Is it harder to toot or to tutor two tooters to toot?’
Go further and try a few chalenging medical crosswork puzzles
Terms Frequently Used
Activates Using High Frequency Words
If you need help with words commonly used for your vocabulary skills but don’t know where to find it, you may be able to do it yourself. Here are some tips on how to have an enriched vocabulary words for your use in the English language.
- Legislation, legislative, legislator, legislators, legislature
Legislation has got the most sizable usage in this phraseology association
- Contract, contracted, contracting, contractor, contractors, contracts
The current word bearing the top frequency of use would be contract
- estimate , estimated, estimates, estimating, estimation, estimations, over estimate, overestimate, overestimated, overestimates, overestimating, underestimate, underestimated, underestimates, underestimating, evident, evidenced
Estimate has got the top usage regarding this vocabulary formation
- Required, requirement, requirements, requires, requiring
Required has the current largest prevalent use with this vocalization group
- Definition, definitions, redefine, redefined, redefines, redefining, undefined, derive, derivation, derivations, derivative, derivatives
The current dictionary word possessing the most density of utilization is definition
- Labor, labor, labored, labors, labored, laboring, labors
Labor has the current most uniform use for this dictionary word class
- Export, exported, exporter, exporters, exporting, exports, factor, factored, factoring
Export contains the biggest usage within this terminology chain
- Analyse analysed, analyser, analysers, analyses, analysing
Analyze has got the largest widespread usage based on this vocalization chain of words
- Evidence, evidential, evidently
Evidence possesses the present top widespread use throughout this English word group
- Benefit, beneficial, beneficiary, beneficiaries, benefited, benefiting, benefits
The present term having the largest prevalence of utilization would be benefit
- Significant, insignificant, insignificantly, significance, significantly, signified, signifies, signify, signifying
The present word bearing the peak prevalence of usage is significant
- Role, roles
Role has got the current biggest use with this vocalization formation
- Authority, authoritative, authorities
The present dictionary word with the most repetition of usage is authority
- Concept, conception, concepts, conceptual, conceptualization, conceptualize, conceptualized, conceptualizes, conceptualizing, conceptually, consist, consisted, consistency
Concept has the greatest wide spread usage using this dictionary combination
- Procedure, procedures, preceded, proceeding, proceedings, proceeds
Procedure contains the most sizable traditional usage based on this terminology association
- Economic, economical, economically, economics, economies, economist, economists, uneconomical
The present English word bearing the largest constancy of utilization is economic
- Formula, formulae, formulas, formulate, formulated, formulating, formulation, formulations, reformulate, reformulated, reformulating, reformulation, reformulations
Formula has the highest usage for this English word class
- Research, researched, researcher, researchers, researches, researching, respond, responded, respondent, respondents, responding, responds
Research has the current largest basic usage on this word combination
Increase your vocabulary http://www.wordsplural.com/article-index.htm
English Language Proverbs
Two years ago I move into this country from Russia. My vocabulary was absolutely terrible. Not being embarrassed around fluent English speaking people was nothing but a pipe dream for me. Today, it is a dream come true. I have the internet to thank for that. The wealth of information online provides some great advantages for you to learn sayings that people use. I have noted a few of them below for you. Practice new ones frequently and your vocabulary will improve quickly.
Fit As a Fiddle Verb in Very Good Physical Condition
Get Ahead Verb to Make Progress or Succeed
Get the Point Verb Understand
Ham It up Verb to Act for an Audience
In A Stew Concerned and Upset
Hey man get with it. The gig is over and it’s time to cram that brain with some slang that Colege students use