How many of you play games of poker? How many of you lose more often than you win, are you just making up the numbers but in the process giving away your hard earned cash? Maybe you want to start playing poker, either way this will help. Don’t forget to follow up what you read here with the free videos on www.bethepokershark.com
1. So just knowing the rules and nothing else won’t get you far. But not knowing the rules will have you in a hot caldron of trouble surrounded by hungry cannibals. So learn the rules of the game. Check out this video
2. The most common sign of a Poker Loser is a player who plays weak hands. Wasting your chips on hands which have no chance of winning is about as good a use for your cash as burning it to toast marshmallows. Wait for the right hands, then play, you will be rewarded!
3. Almost all poker players play with some sort of strategy whether they know it or not. If you want to be a Poker Loser then ignore the other players at the table, don’t watch how they are playing. If on the other hand you want to be a winner, do the opposite. Watch the rest of the table when you are in hands and when you’re out.
4. A sure fire way to be a Loser is to forget about simple probability. Remember your chance of winning is important to consider, so is that fact that it changes during a hand as the game develops. To simplify this as much as possible, think about how much you will need to bet in comparison to the pot, keeping this in mind should keep you on the right track. Check out this video
5. Ok so in step 3 we said watch other players if you want to avoid pinning the loser badge to your shirt. Once you have watched some poker you will see and recognise the different styles and strategies that players are using. For example you might notice the aggressive players on a table betting big on a small pot to make you think back to those odds we talked about in step 4. Once you understand how these styles work you will be able to start using them yourself and understand how other players are using them to give yourself the edge against them, turn the tables and set them up as the loser.